Saturday 25 April 2015

BAD WORLD or GOOD WORLD?

Me and my friends recently visited an orphanage.
More than the kids there, the dog fascinated me more. He followed me,wagged his tail and became my shadow.
This dog trusted me and went out on a walk with me.
From next time onwards I will also trust dogs who have always scared me.

In today's practical world believing on anybody is a mistake as people take advantage and are cunning and what not.  If trusting anyone at the first go is stupidity but if being trusted by anyone at the first go feels great then tell me why do we think that the WORLD IS TOO BAD?
I wouldn't like this topic to be debatable and hence would like to simplify my first statement into the
WORLD IS NOT SO BAD.

Our 10th standard English Literature Textbook has a poem on how the cunning people in our society easily deceive the gullible and talented people. The lesson delivers a caution note with ease but also encourages the students to doubt or not readily trust anyone.
There is a possibility of the students seeing this world in a negative sense.

Take off that coloured sheet which does not allow you to trust anyone easily.
Move out of the closed shell in which you are jailed for years which echoes that people outside this congested cell want to use you.
tear of the feeling that is preventing you to trust anyone at the first go. (PS: I am not saying of trusting anyone blindly.)

STOP DOUBTING PEOPLE
or else
BE READY TO BE DOUBTED AND FEEL THE PAIN.

In the journey of our mankind, if the journey has to a pleasant one then the carriages of the train would be the humankind and the path paved for this society to move on is TRUST. Only trust.


SO HOW IS THIS WORLD?
GOOD? BAD?

It is your world.
You will decide what is good and what is bad.
Deliberations and antithesis . Important tools.

Yakira 24.04.2015




2 comments: