Sunday 25 January 2015

GETTING STARTED

It's a Streetlight. PC: Myself.




'Yakira' ! Yes thank you for reading my blog www.yakiradrafts.blogspot.com . Feels nice to have the third blog of mine. Well, Ive been a blogger since Grade 6, Ive tried out different sites, but blogspot.com was the best. It gives you many options and is very fast. I suggest you must try having a blog of your own. It feels nice. (Well, yes, It does)
Ive tried putting up some of the same posts up here again. So, yes WHY DO I BLOG?
Well I write becasue I feel that unless I dont pen my thoughts down I really dont agree upon them.
I would welcome Ideas, Suggestions and Opinions. Still an early bird in the big world.
The idea of psuedonym felt promising because I felt it gives you complete freedom. So, Pen Name ; YAKIRA! PS: Its a Hebrew name.
Lets get started, I look around the world. I feel that there is alot to be thought upon. Out of the many attracting parts in life, I write about the most Striking ones. My personal anecdotes would be very often to be seen. Movies are my greatest inspirations. So are books and infact NATURE! Nature makes me think, wonder...
And then Im all lost in my thoughts.
The feelings of mine are written in the brackets (usually) .
I am a very irregular blogger. Well after Studying there is the suction of creativity and I need Vacations to enlighten it.
Some old but good posts first and then the NEW ONES.
- Yakira
25.01.2015

2 comments: