Sunday 25 January 2015

IDEALESS



PC: MYSELF
HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE IDEA LESS???
In the past few days I was terribly ill. Well don’t get so scared it was just fever and cold but I’m a person who can make fuss of anything..
So however on the third day of me being ill. Talking was like just IMPOSSIBLE. Still, I went on with my normal routine. I met my Sir,
So he advised me that if you are just doing nothing… so You can Write… I think that he thinks that I am someone who writes as flawlessly as him!!! I just write when I have no one to speak .. just to express myself.. but at that moment I was not ready to accept his advice.. and people who know me say that is is hard to win an argument with me.. anyways I just told him that
I’m IDEALESS
He widened his eyes and repeated ‘IDEALESS’.. .. I was like ,”Yes !!!IDEALESS”… then he told me in a funny way that you can write about how does it feel to be IDEALESS… that was the time when it stroke me… so I think you all should be grateful that you are able to read this just because of him. Also don’t forget that its 2 states music that I’m listening to and typing what I feel without thinking too hard.
Well being IDEALESS
It is a very nice feeling……….
As I completed biology homework… it’s something which is never ending …
But I completed all boring tasks because I had to do things very robotically…
But I think that there should be such a phase of mind that we remain IDEALESS so that we complete all the nonsense work this universe expects us to do..
But when we are Idealess there is one more plus point that we are eager to get idea.
Well when we r IDEALESS we are ready to listen to people… I mean we just don’t poke in between. We want to listen about something so that we have at least some to think….
Also when we are idealess we behave as if we just don’t care about the world behind.. I mean I just don’t realize that is 2 in the morning and I’m still awake when I know I have to wake up at 6 in the morning…
I just can’t believe that I listened to my dad without any argument and I’ve completed the little task which he gave me…
Instead of just trying to deduce more about the person I’m talking to … I just blankly look at that person and I try to listen to him just blankly but making sure that I think on it later…
I just laugh remembering something which happened in school while doing something else… but I bet I haven’t missed school.So think this phase, I’ve only termed as IDEALESS… but things has more deeper meaning which I am yet to discover…
I used to just.(I WONT STOP. I WILL HAVE TO MAKE MY SELF STOP)
well the story is long I don’t want to bore you with all my experiences rather I want all of you to just share your experiences…
But after completing all this I’ve come in another odd phase of being JOBLESS.. But now please don’t expect that I write an article about being jobless… I’m not that jobless…

Well now I see how many words I’ve written I see it long …. I’m like WOW! I’m so talented I can write about being IDEALESS ….
But I seriously wanted to write how it feels to be idea less
I feel really light … I mean I can openly talk to people … I feel that I’m completely lost it.. I feel that I can behave however I want … I just don’t care.. I don’t look behind and regret 

what I have spoken.. I speak what I really want to speak not what others want to hear.. I become the original ME… and IM LOVING IT! (Bow chick chick WOW WOW)  
Being IDEALESS feels to be like a feather freely falling who feels to be weightless bt knowing that it has mass… it’s a long journey…But this feather knows that however long this journey may be she does not know whether she will land up drowning in a river or landing softly in the plane or just banging into an rocky mountain.. The end is undefined but yes it has one… Good or bad… positive or negative…
LET US THINK ABOUT STUFF BLANKLY. IT HELPS. Seriously, try it ! 

-Yakira
20.07.2014

2 comments:

  1. Nice write up! Especially the last part about the Falling Feather. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Yuktha... Talented and all huh ;)
    This is really cool <3

    ReplyDelete