Thursday 5 February 2015

HOW TO SMILE ON YOUR FUNERAL?



“Broken down on memory lane. Alone together, We’re alone”


The song ended and I decided to look around as I took a stroll. I went as the breeze kissed me. My hair blew. I looked at the clear sky, the sun was about to set. It was light pink reminding me of Strawberry icing. The rustling of leaves. It was just the perfect pleasant spring evening. Everything was so much in place. Suddenly
“Pav!Pav! Unda lelo! Unda!”
In India, especially in a locality where I live, It is quite common to have such vendors moving around with their bicycles. My mom is a regular customer of his. So, I smiled.

Meanwhile, Serenity was shattered and I was a bit disturbed as the perfect spring evening just got a Reality check.
I have this habit of thinking over silly stuff, but Umm... Still
Why does that vendor go around selling stuff? Why does my Dad travel for almost 4 hours a day to manage work and family? Why does the road sweeper get up before he rising sun? Why does my gym trainer work for more than 10 hours a day?
SURVIVAL.
Why did the best cricketer in my town opt for Medical Sciences? Why did a girl inclined to philosophy go for Engineering? Why did a fantastic Photographer go for Commerce? Why did the excelled artist go for Computers? Did they go because of less scope in the field they were masters in? (It is a convention. There is a big world for everything.)
NO SCOPE.
They thought so. People around them thought so. And yes, We still think so.
FUNNY, RIGHT?
They knew what their interest was.                                                                                                           They knew what they would like to do.                                                                                                      Just because there wasn't any Guarantee, They did not do it. How Thoughtful?

Well it might be correct.
Such fields provide great Employment options. A settled life, Beautiful partner, well dressed kids, a farmhouse. Further a Retirement and.
Oh, Yes! A FUNERAL. (All sad. You are sad.)                                                                                   All your life you deviated from the path you Loved, just because you wanted a fat wallet?                    Did that ever give you Eternal Happiness?

Well it might not be correct.
You will have happiness with limited money. Days of struggle with a partner who loves you despite your flaws, satisfied kids and an apartment. And RETIREMENT?                                                         NO. Because you never worked. You loved your work. You won’t ever feel to stop it.
Oh, Yes! YOUR FUNERAL. You will SMILE. Yes all happy.

A Struggle for Happiness and Happiness with struggle. It makes a great difference. Following your heart makes a great difference.

The stroll ended with thoughts fighting, I wanted to know what is correct. But, There is no TRUE PERCEPTION.
I had dinner and went straight to the bed. I checked Facebook.
 A senior had wished his musical instrument  10 years of joy. I asked my friend about him. She said he makes films and plays a variety of musical instruments. (I remembered of hearing him once or twice.) I texted him.
 WHAT WAS THE REASON BEHIND TEXTING A STRANGER?

I had just found a Royal Bengal Tiger in Rajasthan. How rare is that? Everyone does not follow their Passion. ‘Such people are like inspiration to me, encouraged me to start writing all over.’
“Senior, You are like the block behind this blog.”

I slept with the notion , That the WORLD IS STILL CHANGING.

“Follow your heart, You will discover your true self.”                                                                                  
  “BE DIFFERENT. BE YOU”
-Yakira
6.02.2015







No comments:

Post a Comment