Sunday 15 February 2015

PLEASING SOLITARY

"Mom!  I'll go get some air. I'll come for dinner on time. Okay?"
I just did'nt wait for any reply, and raced down the stairs. Ofcourse I could'nt let him go. It was almost 6 o'clock. A whimsical evening awaited at the terrace. The majestic palace we nested in for a couple of memorable days in Jodhpur were so enthralling. Suraj was waiting upthere. So high, I just could'nt reach him.

HAHAHA. Suraj is no guy. It is just the sun. Not 'JUST' the sun. Rather the 'SUN'.

Me, Mamma and Daddy, were acting like serious tourists and being busy bees we had to complete Jaipur, Jodhpur and Udaipur in just five days. These chronicled cities of India need almost 15 days to reside in their soul. In Jodhpur we halted at a Palace. A site which was made into a hotel and the ambience of a palace having a creek.

Being a sensitive nature Juliet.. I treat them like human beings.Thus, Kahlil Gibran is my favourite. (Leabanese poet).
I rushed up to the porch. The lake was a home for many birds especially ducks. Abaft was a temple on a hill. I still doubt whether I was in Rajasthan known for it's deserts. The rays of the sun were reflected by the water, with the ducks swimming there. It was heaven for me. I settled peacefully on a chair and my legs on an airy, big, aesthetic window, a replica of the windows of the earlier times.

Enough of Visual imagery. Let the thoughts speak now.

No thoughts for the moment. No intuitions. No scrutiny, No speculations, No anticipations.
Nothing at all.

Mesmerizing beauty captured my Heart.

Water seemed like shimmering gold with diamonds embedded. And far above was this holy place full of serenity.
How fantastic it felt being alone?
Pleasing Solitary.  
Complete Silence. It is not what the words speak. Your feelings speak. Emotions speak. Thoughts speak. Your true self Speaks. Yes,
Silence Speaks. 
 All alone. But not lonely. Alone is fun. Alone is peace. Alone is less drama.
Hermit-ness Amuses.
 Breath is felt. Loved ones are felt. Past is felt. Companionship is felt.
Moments are felt.

 We be so behind our friends, our social being, our community, our people, family.
My Mom does it all. For me, my brother, Dad, my relatives. She rarely finds time for herself. Well, it isn't just my Mom. This is a story of almost every Indian Female. Or any person dedicated to someone else rather than self. Complete Selfless.

But According to Buddha, the person who takes care of others as well as their own self, is the Idealistic Being.

Say No. Tell your opinions. Question yourself. Question things. People can adjust. Trouble them. It is completely Okay.

Ask,  What works? No. How works? No. WHY WORKS? Yes.

That evening of pleasing solitary, taught me this.

Yakira
15.02.2015














4 comments:

  1. Indian blogger YAKIRA { YUKTHA} ROCKSSS!!!! Love it...

    Seema

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. Thank you so much. Pleasure to be noted as an Indian Blogger :')

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete