Sunday 22 February 2015

GOOD NIGHT

IRONY 1

"SELFIE!" *pouts*  Aahana Just did'nt stop doing that.

A Facepalm after Facepalm.
 Later, I realised I had gone nuts. ( No, just tomatoes.)

I said Goodbye. Left the Place. We had initially met to talk. Aahana just went through a break up. (Just another breakup. She is just 15.). She said she was depressed. No signs though. Just then a notification.
 "Aahana14 posted a pic. ' More breakups to come.' "

I wasn't rude. Please, she wasn't anymore depressed. She just needed RETRICA. 

IRONY 2

"Dude. I am just messed up." *blows his nose* Raghav, Just didn't tell the problem.

One tissue. Then Another.
Okay. His Mom had scolded him. I had experienced the 'Show'. This stupid girl just ditched him, I was shocked seeing this reaction.(I mean dude, Fly. You are free.) . Still he wanted to tell the dreaded experience again. I switched on the TV. INDIA VS PAKISTAN . (It wasn't live.) The disturbed guy was dancing. I said Okay.

I said Goodbye. Left his house. Shot down the stairs and went back home. He said he needed to talk. Silence and Tissues. Emotional Guy. Just then his status update. 

"GO India GO." ( Buddy , the match is over ages ago.)

I just sighed. I wasn't rude. He just needed a remote.

IRONY 3

"Buddy I am failing tomorrow." *scans pages of the textbook* (Hello, you are no Rajinikant. Get to studying.) Kshitij didn't know a thing. Tomorrow is his exams. He is 16, get a bit serious. But no. He will bunk tutions.

I wrote all the formulae (physics) on the a piece of paper. Kept it on his table.No wonder he had started feasting on my Chocolates now. I let it go. He was busy eating chocolates. Depression You know?

I said Goodbye. Left his home. Raced and went back to my room.

I wasn't rude. He just needed Chocolates. I did my best.

THANK GOD
The day ended. (More ironies would have been lined up.)
People just don't understand why I have such friends. Becuase I like different people. But Today They just did not need me. Materialistic things got them Busy. I had no option but to go to another Crime Site.

Day had ended. The night was still had to be survived. Lost in thoughts. A bit of Frustration. Felt like a used piece of crap.
One option. Switch on the Laptop and THERE YOU GO!  Type. Click.
Boom. Bang. Whoosh.

GET INTO JUST A NEW WORLD?

Back to materialistic things?
Can't We be Happy on our own? Do we always need distractions?Aren't People in actual enough?

Okay, I was acting stubborn with myself this time.

But Then, Why was TECHNOLOGY even in existence?

We were meant to use technology. We are not supposed to depend on it. For instance, If you feel like writing, you don't really need a laptop. A paper and a pen will do. Your fingers and sand will do. Most importantly You are needed.
Technology is a help. They assist you. It is something like Xavi and Messi. But Messi is not dependent on Xavi.
People are so important. I mean the day technology won't work. You will get back to your old friends. HUMANS.
They talk, tell you what is correct and wrong, guide you.
They crack jokes, embarrass you.
They laugh, kick, punch.
They insult you, angry you, use you.
They give you Happiness.
They have talent.
They are determined.
They always want to help you.
SO CALL THEM. THEY ARE PRECIOUS. THEY ARE YAKIRA. (Yes .In true sense, Yakira stands for precious.)

So what did the above letters stand for?
My Dear Diary Experience?
My views about Technology?
My views about Valuing People?
What?

That is for you to think, Because I am too Sleepy..
Good Night. It is 3:30 AM

- Yakira
23.02.2015


No comments:

Post a Comment